January 14, 2007

Dragon Story

I wrote this story when I was, I think 8. I didn't actually write it, I said it, then my Grandma typed it for me. Some things in here are pretty funny because I wrote it when I was so young. So enjoy,



Chapter One
The Dream

People, slaves, even knights running everywhere with only a few people defending the castle. They fought, killing many goblins and many other evil things. Finally, they won the battle. Then as the sorcerer was walking away from the castle that he had just defended, he was shot by a poison arrow. He fell to the ground and died. Then an elf dropped a fire dragon’s scale. As it fell, other elves appeared. In different ways, they looked like the elf that dropped the scale. Then a girl in a red robe appeared. She caught the scale. Then, a water dragon came to her. Then she pulled a scale off of it and she got on the back of water dragon, and they flew up into the sky. A storm dragon scale fell. She caught it. She put all the scales together and they became a dragon egg.
Then a man named Anton closed a legend book and said, "It’s time to go to bed, Latoo."
"Okay," Latoo replied.
(This first chapter propabley didn't make any sence, I did stuff in symbolism because I was planning on explaining the legend later in the book but I never got that far. So I'll explain: When the sorcerer died he gave the fire dragon scale to his friend who was an elf. The elf then passed it down to his children -the apearing of the people who looked like him- and eventually it came to the girl. Then the girl collected other dragon scales and combind them into a dragon egg.)

Chapter Two
The Egg

Then a girl named Nicky woke up. She had just dreamed about the legend her dad would always tell around Christmas. But her name wasn’t Latoo, it was Nicky.
After thinking about it for a while, she remembered she had to help her big sister, Natasha, with the animals. So she got up and got dressed. When she got outside, she saw Natasha by the Malows.. Malows are cats that are about 4 feet tall when they are full grown. If they are babies, they are called Maleens and they are about 2-1/2 feet tall. They had one male, one female and one Maleen female. The male was Loowee. He was white with blue eyes. The female was Lily,
.She was black with white and brown spots. The Maleen female was gray with black stripes. Her name was Tiger.
When they were done feeding and grooming the Malows, they went on to the horses. Again, they had one boy, one girl and one young girl, The male was a stallion, The yong girl was a filly, and the grown female was a mare. The filly was white with blue eyes. Her name was Angel. The mare was named Fancy. She was brown with white spots. The stallion was black with yellow eyes, and his name was named Bullet. When they were done with the horses, Natasha started to head inside when Nicky said, "Why do you always study in your room?" "Because some people unlike you have more important things to do than spend all their life fighting," replied Natasha. "So," said Nicky, "you think fighting is all a bunch of baloney. Talk about studying, you never get any daylight in your room." "Well," said Natasha, "at least I’m civilized.."
"Then how come you used to always tickle torture me? You seemed to enjoy it," Nicky said.
"Well, I changed, but you, you’ll never change," said Natasha, and then walked into the house.

I wont make you read anymore, the rest isn't really important. It made me laugh to read this story again because out of the blue I have my big sister and I fight. It isn't something that I normally do, go around picking fights but I guess I wanted to when I was little. lol

No comments: